|Company Name||Advertising Nagata Co., Ltd.|
|Head office||5-5-1 Higashi-yanagihara- cho, Tsushima City,Aichi Prefecture 496-0045|
|International Headquater||3rd Floor, Nagoya Dai2-Saitama-bldg, 4-2-28,
Meieki,Nakamura-ku, Nagoya City,Aichi Prefecture 450-0002,Japan
|Establishment||November 29, 1976|
|number of employees||882 (as of May 2020)|
-Billboards, Transit displays,
Other out-of -home medias
- Yukiyasu Nagata founded Nagata Shokai in Oharu-mura, Ama-gun, Aichi Prefecture.
- Gunma sales office opened for market development in the Kanto region.
- Renamed Nagata Shokai and established Advertising Nagata Co., Ltd. as a corporate body.
- June 1985
- Hyogo sales office established for market development in the Kinki region.
- June 1987
- Toyama sales office established for market development in the Hokuriku region.
- September 1998
- New office building completed (Tsushima City, Aichi Prefecture) Owari sales office moved to new office indoors.
- October 1998
- Established Network Division (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) to support clients of a nationwide scale.
- October 2000
- Large electrostatic plotter printing system (SP2000) Deploy and respond to clients’ graphical needs.
- January 2001
- Became a designated agency for “JAR East Project”, Start traffic advertisement business.
- November 2001
- Handa sales office opened Expand sales office network to 50 bases.
- February 2003
- Opened “First Class Architect Office”
Started market development for large-sign and architectural fields.
- October 2003
- Development of a video distribution system “PLANET ONE” by PDP Started digital signage business.
- August 2005
- Opened “Osaka Office” as Kansai base of NETWORK Division.
- January 2008
- Established “Community Support Business Division”
Launched a support project for local public relations activities by PFI method.
- June 2010
- The introduction of community vision has exceeded 100 locations.
- Celebrating its 50th anniversary.
- March 2013
- Launched the “Advertising Bus Stop Overhaul Maintenance Project” as part of the infrastructure maintenance project for local residents.
- May 2014
- Established NAGATA Myanmar Co., Ltd., a subsidiary in Myanmar, as the first overseas base.
Started infrastructure development project with advertising.
- August 2014
- Established a subsidiary “AD Nagata Malaysia Sdn. Bhd” in Malaysia to expand business in ASEAN as the second overseas development.
- July 2017
- The introduction of community vision has exceeded 400 locations.
- November 2017
- The introduction of food court vision has exceeded 100 locations.
- December 2017
- Started deployment of outdoor LED signage “LED Community Vision”.
- August 2019
- Established a subsidiary “GP-NAGATA, INC.” in Philippines.